- All private and semi-private sessions plus massage are 55 minutes. Sessions will begin, and end promptly as scheduled.
- Mat/Fit group classes are between 30 to 60 minutes and all group Equipment classes are 60 minutes. Regardless of arrival time, sessions will end at the scheduled time.
- 24-hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged for appointments. Please cancel online, call, or e-mail your instructor directly.
- If you wish to cancel your duet session, you must not only cancel online or with your instructor directly, but you must also give your partner 24 hour’s notice so that they may opt to either cancel or keep the scheduled appointment time and pay for a private session. Failure to do so will result in a late cancellation charge.
- No-shows and late cancellations will be charged the full amount of the scheduled session.
- In case of last-minute instructor illness or emergency, we will reschedule your appointment at another time that is convenient for both parties.
- Advance payment is required to sign up for classes. Appointments can be made online, at the studio or by phone.
- We want you to be committed, which is why we have created an expiration date on all packages. Private, semi-private and massage packages expire 1 year from the date of purchase. All group mat/fit memberships expire 60 days from the first class. All group equipment classes expire on posted dates. Special promotions and packages may have unique expiration dates.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We accept cash, check, Visa and Mastercard.