- All private and semi-private sessions are 55 minutes. Sessions will begin, and end promptly as scheduled.
- All group classes are 60 minutes. Regardless of arrival time, sessions will end at the scheduled time.
- 24-hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged for appointments. Please cancel online, call, or e-mail your instructor directly.
- If you wish to cancel your duet session, you must not only cancel online or with your instructor directly, but you must also give your partner2 4 hour’s notice so that they may opt to either cancel or keep the scheduled appointment time and pay for a private session. Failure to do so will result in a late cancellation charge.
- No-shows and late cancellations will be charged the full amount of the scheduled session.
- In case of last-minute instructor illness or emergency, we will reschedule your appointment at another time that is convenient for both parties.
- Advance payment is required to sign up for classes. Appointments can be made online, at the studio or by phone.
- We want you to be committed, which is why we have created an expiration date on all packages. Private, semi-private and massage packages expire 1 year from the date of purchase. All group mat/fit memberships expire 60 days from the first class. All group equipment classes expire on posted dates. Special promotions and packages may have unique expiration dates.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We accept cash, check, Visa and Mastercard.